SCOPE OF POLICY
• Use and Accessibility
• Behavioral Advertising and Third Party Sites
• Sharing/ Disclosure
• Opting out
• Data Security of any personal information when you visit or use the Platform.
USE OF PLATFORM
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The Platform collects information in 2 ways: actively and passively. We may collect information including personally identifiable information (your full name, e-mail address, phone number) and non-personally identifiable information (e.g. aggregate statistics about what parts of our Platform are most popular).
Active information collection refers to instances in which we gather information from you when you register as a user on the Platform, or if you sign up for an electronic newsletter. Active information collection can include both personally identifiable information (e.g., your full name, address, mobile number, email address, or similar information that is unique to you) and non personally identifiable information (e.g., if we were to ask for your first name and a list of the top three things you like about our Platform).
Passive information collection refers to instances in which we collect information from you that you have not actively provided. We may use special technologies to passively collect non-personally identifiable information while you are visiting the Platform. These technologies allow us to collect certain kinds of non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to the type of web browser you use, IP address, time zone, the date and time of your visit, the operating system you use, the specific pages you visit, the address of the website you visited prior to entering the Platform and the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Platform, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Platform and information about how you interact with the Platform. We do not link this passively collected information with personally identifiable information you have actively provided elsewhere on this Platform. We reserve the right to share with third parties, including our business partners and advertisers, the anonymous (non- personally identifiable) aggregated information that we have passively collected via this Platform.
We collect information identified above, using the following technologies:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. You may have the option to disable cookies on your browsing device.
• Google Analytics
• Google search bar (Google search console)
Additionally, when and if you make or attempt to make a purchase on the Platform, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, and credit card details and if you are successful with your purchase we will request additional information shipping address, phone number, billing details although we will not store credit or debit card information (including billing details) on our own servers or records in any manner.
We DO NOT collect and do not intend to collect, any financial information, including CVV or credit card pins, from any purchases made by you on the Platform although such information may be stored in your personal account on the A platform that is used only for your ease of convenient future purchases. We do not access or use such financial information in any manner.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect from you will only be used to:
• Provide you with a better browsing experience on the Platform.
• Help you conclude the purchase you make on the Platform.
• Provide you with the services available through the Platfor.
• Better communicate with you.
• For purposes of data analysis.
To clarify further, your personal data or your personally identifiable information will not be shared with any third party nor used for any advertisement purposes.
We may use a function to automatically remember the information you use on our Platform for the following reasons:
• Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit;
• Provide custom content and information;
• Determine the effectiveness of our Platform;
• Automatically update the Platform application on your system and related devices.
We may use the information we receive, to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
GOOGLE ANALYTICS We may use Google Analytics that is a web-based analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic and allows to analyze in-depth detail about the users on our Platform. We may be required to share certain information we collect on the Platform with Google which will be subject to Google’s policies as follows:
You can opt-out of sharing information as follows:
• Opt-out of targeted advertising by following these links:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/
• Revoke access to email and social network accounts: Upon request, we may be able to provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information by emailing us at [email protected] You may choose to disconnect your email account from our Platform through your account settings. If you no longer have access to your phone or your application, you can also contact your email account provider to revoke our access to your account or contact us at [email protected] We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
• Unsubscribing from marketing communications or mailers: If you receive marketing communication from us, you can email us and ask that we remove you from receiving marketing communications or request to unsubscribe. Please remember that even after you opt-out of receiving marketing communication you may continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding your purchases on the Platform or for the purposes of daily correspondence with us.
Although we take reasonable steps to protect the personally identifiable information that you provide via this Platform, no system is 100% secure or error-free and neither is the Platform. We do not, and cannot, guarantee the security or accuracy of the information we gather. It is your responsibility to keep your passwords secure. We strongly recommend that you do not share your passwords with any third party nor store or save them in a manner that may be easily accessed by a third party.
We take the protection of your information very seriously and employ measures through administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed to protect information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We encrypt all data in transit through secure socket layer technology (SSL), Sucuri Security, and WordfenceSecurity protocols, including hardware firewalls that are set up on the hosting side. We take reasonable precautions to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, but cannot guarantee these security measures will prevent third parties from obtaining information by illegal actions or attacks.
THIS PLATFORM IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN OR MINORS
This Platform is not directed to and does not seek to collect personally identifiable information from, children under the age of 18. Nevertheless, if a minor accesses the Platform for any purpose whatsoever, we reserve the right to ask for additional permissions and consents from the parent of the User. For the purpose of this Platform, minor refers to any User under the age of 18 years. The aforementioned permissions and consents may change from time to time, at our discretion.
USERS IN EUROPEAN UNION
Individuals located in the European Economic Area (EEA) have certain rights in respect of their personal information including:
• The right of access to your personal information;
• The right to correct or rectify any inaccurate personal information;
• The right to restrict or oppose the processing of personal information;
• The right to erase your personal information;
• The right to personal information portability.
We may also process your personal information on the basis of contractual necessity to perform a contract we have with you or complete a purchase you have made or are making or are reviewing on the Platform.
We may also process your personal information on the basis of our legitimate interests, including analytic reporting and improving the functionality of the Platform. For example, we have a legitimate interest in collecting information about your device hardware and operating system to better understand how users access and use the Platform. We also have a legitimate interest in providing and developing improved artificial intelligence algorithms to deliver better product features to our users. In some cases, we may process personal information pursuant to legal obligations or to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
How you may exercise your rights as an EEA user on the Platform:
• Right to Data Portability: Users located within the EEA may contact us with questions or requests regarding their personal information using the contact information below. Please note that we may request additional information from you to verify your identity before we disclose any personal or account information.
• Right to Restrict or Oppose: Where we rely on legitimate interests to process your personal information, you have the right to object to such processing by using the contact information below. Please note that some processing is essential to providing services on the Platform.
• Right to Access Correct and Rectify: You may access, correct and rectify their personal information through their account settings in the Platform.
• Right To Delete: You can request deletion of any of your information collected and stored by us please contact us by email at [email protected]
• Revoking Consent: For the purposes of EU data protection legislation, we are the "data controller" of your personal information. You can contact us directly regarding the processing of your personal information by email at [email protected]
GOOGLE USER DATA
• The Platform will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
• The Platform will not allow humans to read this data unless we have your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the Platform’s internal operations, and even then only when the data have been aggregated and de-identified.
COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK
If you are interested in receiving electronic updates, alerts, and other information from us regarding this Platform, you must provide us with an e-mail address. We may also ask for optional information, such as how you found us, to help us better serve you and other users in the future.
We welcome your comments and feedback regarding this Platform and third-party services and functionalities to our e-mail address: [email protected] that permits you to send through your own e-mail address, comments, and any other information you choose to include. Please remember that e-mail is not secure and we cannot provide you with any guarantees in this respect. You should carefully consider what information you wish to send to us through e-mail or through this feedback option.
Last Updated in [December 2020].
© 2021 Springs 15